Wednesday 7 December 2016


                     MY SUMMER JOB 

MANY STUDENTS TAKE UP SUMMER JOBS . IMAGINE YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE A JOB .IDENTIFY THE SUMMER JOB U LIKE TO HAVE, ANALYSE THE DUTIES INVOLVED AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU BELIEVE THE JOB WOULD SUIT YOU ? 

Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world. being photography as my passion i opted it as my summer job so that i could express a great meaning out of my passion,to the world . My only desire is to spend out my holiday by entangling into photography , get a perfect standing for it .

                    Image result for photographyImage result for summer job


 As taking up the part of this summer job , my heart had set on Paris which I felt as a perfect destination . Heaping up my snaps i could like to show my self , what i am and my ability shaping it into a magalogue. Coming to the scene at Paris my first step will be enrouting to Eiffel Tower. Understanding its importance , that most of the people are not apprised of its history - the famous seventy two names carved! and many more at the beautiful spot... Paris ! My only intention is to often exhibit the oeuvre like how artists exhibit their paintings . Many people believe photography as an art , but it actually makes a person realise what he actually is by expressing the vision , communicate an idea and evoke some emotions which made me feel that i opted the best job for this expedition in summer . I believe each series of my images forma a frame and fame to my feelings that i wish to manifest and considering it as a most prestigious job . I had already made it as my ambition 

No comments:

Post a Comment